CFES Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer Recertification CEC Workshop
Presenter Approval Procedure
The role of the CFES Workshop Presenter is to facilitate and teach Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer recertification career development continuing education credit (CEC) workshops and to collaborate with CFES in developing and presenting new workshops for fitness professionals and the general public. Follow these simple steps to become a Presenter.
The individuals that could qualify to be a recertification Workshops Presenter may include:
❑ Experienced certified instructor and or personal trainer
❑ Physical education teacher;
❑ College professor in related field;
❑ University student in related field;
❑ University professor in related field;
❑ Health and Wellness Teachers, Professors and Managers in related field;
❑ Fitness Program Director;
❑ Experienced Fitness Club Manager
CFES National Recertification CEC Workshops Application Approval Procedure
- Currently recognized in leadership designations in which you would like to present*
- Minimum two years fitness leadership experience as an instructor, personal trainer, or supervisor*
2. Meet with CFES (phone/zoom/in person);
- a. Set up a call to discuss professional goals, presentation ideas, any additional skills needed, and how you would like to work with CFES
3. Submit Workshop Presenter Application Form and workshop collateral documentation for review:
Workshops ideally should include a means to “test” students on what they learned or skills they attained from the workshop. Example: mini quiz or instructional skills assessment.
- Click here to go to download the CFES Recertification Workshops Presenter Application Form, then fill out and submit with collateral documents
- For new Workshop Presenters please submit your resume and two reference letters attesting to your professional presenter skills and effectiveness
4. Receive CEC Workshop approval
CFES will email approval then post on our web site’s Workshops Events Calendar and social media sites.
* Or equivalency