Online CFES Fitness Knowledge Course
The CFES Fitness Knowledge (Fitness Theory) classroom course, or home study version, acts as the prerequisite to all CFES instructor courses and is the first step in becoming a nationally-certified CFES Weight Training Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor, Aquafit Instructor, Active Aging Instructor or Personal Trainer.
In The Course You Will Learn:
- All about your bones and muscles and how they function in exercise and basic movement;
- About your heart and lungs and how to care for them;
- How to burn fat, shape and tone muscle;
- Exercise physiology for strength, flexibility and cardiorespiratory endurance;
- The principles of exercise safety;
- Basic nutrition guidelines and weight management principles;
- Teaching approaches for the adult learner.
Access to the Zoom video app is required so please download it and make sure you have the latest version.
Cost: $329.00 plus resources, tax included
Dates & Times:
January 23 to February 5 – Register Now
- Tuesday, January 23- 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, January 25 – 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, January 29 – 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Tuesday, January 30 – 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 – 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, February 5 – 6:30pm-8:00pm
For more info: Veronika Glesc @ Inshape Training
Phone: 1 604 879-5500